Planisware Lösungen aus Sicht führender Analysten
Planisware wird regelmäßig durch führende Analysten im PPM Umfeld unter die Lupe genommen. Machen Sie sich ein Bild davon, wie diese uns einschätzen.
Business Application Research Center
BARC (Business Application Research Center), 9. Auflage, 2017
Planisware Enterprise ist vor allem dort eine angemessene Wahl, wo komplexe Projektportfolios mit klaren Prozessen gesteuert werden sollen. Das spiegelt auch die Referenzliste wider. Die Software ist stark im Pharmabereich mit seinen durch regulatorische Vorgaben stark betonten Entscheidungspunkten. Auch in anderen F&E-Bereichen, etwa bei der strukturierten Produktentwicklung, wie sie beispielsweise in der Automobilindustrie erfolgt, kann die Software ihre Stärken ausspielen.
"The Forrester Wave™: Strategic Portfolio Management Tools, Q3 2017
Planisware Enterprise is among the leading vendors and provides ample support in all capabilities, with investment planning, program and road map capabilities highlighted as particular strengths. Clients referenced flexible resource management, strong financial planning and the ability to manage hybrid – traditional and Agile – projects as differentiators.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Project Portfolio Management, Worldwide, May 2019
- Planisware provides two PPM products, Planisware Enterprise and Planisware Orchestra...This year’s 6.3 release of Planisware Enterprise introduces support for the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). With Planisware Enterprise, SAFe can fit alongside users’ other methods (e.g., Scrum, Stage-Gate, hybrids like iterative waterfall). This flexibility allows users to accommodate various approaches to programs, projects, nonproject work and product enhancements, and to report on them all together in the portfolio.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Project Portfolio Management, Worldwide, May 2018
- Planisware's acquisition of NQI Corporation in March 2018 adds the Orchestra PPM to its product options for different types of PPM customers. Whereas Planisware Enterprise often supports formal, mature project environments in large enterprises, Planisware Orchestra's core capabilities target increasingly agile, iterative and hybrid project execution environments. It also emphasizes team-based collaboration and the adoption of varied methods of project and work execution in enterprises of various sizes.
- Planisware provides scalable and robust PPM, with features allowing users to prioritize projects included in a portfolio, and then drill down into planned resource consumption views, head count requirements, planned expenditures and budgets. By also tracking cost and value against projects, users can then present historical, present and future perspectives of their project portfolios.
- Planisware Enterprise is strong in supporting the emergent PPM shift away from a project-based focus to more of a product-based focus, where appropriate. The acquired Orchestra product provides Planisware with an additional midmarket option for prospective customers who anticipate managing both project-based and product-based workstreams as part of their PPM functions.
Gartner Critical Capabilities for IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications, Worldwide, September 2016 [Report herunterladen]
- Planisware Enterprise, as might be expected from a solution that is widely used in new product development processes as well as for IT PPM, has good support for allowing ideas or other demands to be entered, scored and voted
- The program management module is sophisticated, and includes roadmaps, profit and loss statements (that are also available at the project level), a collaborative "wall" for the program, version management, extensive drill-down capabilities, documents, scorecards, and a competitive analysis page.
- Robust project scheduling capabilities (Gantt charts) are available in the tool, and bidirectional integration to external schedulers such as Microsoft Project or Primavera are also available ... The solution has good support for resource planning with drag-and-drop to assign role or individual, as well as algorithmic support for resource planning.