Live Training: Scheduling Boot Camp
This instructor-led 2-day intensive workshop is packed with instruction, use cases and practice exercises that will help you schedule with ease and also enlighten you to special Planisware Enterprise-specific planning features.
This course was designed for both Planisware Enterprise newcomers who would like more practice and instruction as well as any Planisware Enterprise user who would like a scheduling primer refresh as well as exposure to advanced features. The goals are to solidify your knowledge of Planisware Enterprise’s Project Management (PM) module and gain more confidence scheduling in the system.
An understanding of your company’s own processes is highly recommended and some experience with Planisware Enterprise or other Gantt-based scheduling tools is a plus.
A cross-company course that offers hands-on practice exercises on a Planisware Enterprise V6 training database, this course is most appropriate for customers who are using the Planisware Enterprise V6 platform.
- Build and schedule your plans in Planisware Enterprise with ease
- Understand how you can leverage special capabilities (like multi-level planning, workpackage delegation, critical path analysis in a matrix environment) to aid in cross-functional and collaborative planning
- Know how to execute your common and tricky use cases
How You'll Learn
Practice makes perfect! This interactive class includes instruction and incorporates a variety of ways to enhance your learning, including:
- Tips, tricks, and cheats
- Practical use-case based exercises
- Plenty of Q&A time
On day 1, you'll learn how to address the standard PMBOK elements for Project Scope Management and Project Schedule Management.
Day 2 will be dedicated to advanced scheduling capabilities, including key features that will help you schedule in a multi-level, matrix, or collaborative team environment.
- Key Screens
- Planisware Enterprise concepts and terminology
- Projects and project data
- Understanding the Gantt chart
- Structuring projects
- Scheduling engine (constraints, links, floats, positioning)
- Critical path analysis in Planisware Enterprise
- Project interdependencies
- Tracking progress
- Date: Tuesday and Wednesday, October 22-23, 2019
- Time: 9am - 5pm Eastern Time
- Location: Our Trevose, PA office - 3800 Horizon Boulevard - Suite 503
- Fee: $1,000 (group discounts may apply)
$800 for companies part of our 2019 End User Training Program or Certification Program
Contact email@example.com for more questions.