Live Training: Intro to Planisware Enterprise Explorer (PEX) Boot Camp
This instructor-led 1-day intensive workshop is packed with instruction, use cases and practice exercises. Learn how to build queries, reports, and dashboards in Planisware Enterprise Explorer.
This boot camp training workshop is designed for advanced business users and portfolio managers who would like to learn about PEX and practice building queries and dashboards.
Training begins with an overview of how PEX works, then dives into the mechanics of creating the most common types of queries, then ends with instruction for building and publishing dashboards. This course also includes high level training on the generic Planisware Enterprise data model.
Prior experience with Planisware Enterprise is required and an understanding of the participant’s own company data model is highly recommended.
This cross-company course offers hands-on practice exercises on a Planisware Enterprise V6 training environment, but is applicable for customers who are using either Planisware Enterprise 5 as well.
- Understand the Planisware Explorer report building process
- Know how to simplify and standardize the creation of new queries
- Understand the high-level data model
- Learn to build most query types
- Gain familiarity composing and publishing different dashboards
OVERVIEW & DATA MODEL
- PEX report building overview
- Generic Planisware data model
- How to build a simple query
- Build a table
- Customize and format a table
- Build a simple bar chart
- Line chart
- Pie chart
- Bubble chart
- How to build a dashboard
- Publishing dashboards
- From dashboard to a report
- Date: Thursday, October 24, 2019
- Time: 9am - 5pm Eastern Time
- Location: Our Trevose, PA office - 3800 Horizon Boulevard - Suite 503
- Fee: $1,000 (group discounts may apply)
$800 for companies part of our 2019 End User Training Program or Certification Program
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more questions.